[support] Project management website

Richard Wilding richard at richardwilding.com
Thu Feb 26 17:21:26 UTC 2009

Thanks to everyone for their useful feedback on this project,

I was hoping to be able to export the architect's CAD drawings and
Excel spreadsheets as .pdfs to benefit from vector quality and small
file size,
but for the time being maybe I'll need to export them as .png

Shai, in response to your question about the saveable checklists,
these would need to act like an inventory of products, so there would
be a series of items, each with a title, description, image, item
code  and associated options to be checked / unchecked, as shown in
this image:

Thanks,
Richard Wilding