[support] actions_assignments table error

Cog Rusty cog.rusty at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 21:27:19 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 9:29 PM, Ryan Thomson
<ryan at etrafficsolutions.com> wrote:
> Hey all
>
> I have an error in my database which is screwing with my ability to
> export it. My actions_assignments table is giving me this error:
> #1033 - Incorrect information in files: '.\*****\actions_assignment.frm'
>
> Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? If it's the actions module
> that created this can I disable it, run update.php then delete the table
> and re-enable the module or soemthing?

This is a MySQL error, not Drupal's. It seems that the real file
associated with that database table has been damaged.

If phpmyadmin can't repair the table you may need to drop it and
create it from scratch (losing whatever it contains). The details
depend on your Drupal version.

In some cases, this MySQL error message is misleading and the real
problem is that your operating system's tmp directory is inaccessible.