[support] actions_assignments table error

Ryan Thomson ryan at etrafficsolutions.com
Fri Feb 27 17:14:47 UTC 2009

Yeah I realize this is a database issue, but I was hoping given that a
drupal module made the table 'actions_assignments' I was hoping someone
could tell me which module made that table. My sql knowledge isn't
awesome so I'm hesitant to just delete the table as I have no clue what
it's used for or what I would build it back up with.