[support] Can't login

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sat Feb 28 17:55:59 UTC 2009

On 09/02/28(土), at 8:59, Jamie Holly wrote:
> Try emptying the sessions table in your database, then login again.

Thank you for your response.  I just tried.  No change.

> You may also want to try and clear all the cookies in your browser for
> the local domain.

Forgot to mention before.  That didn't do anything either.

On 09/02/28(土), at 10:10, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> Also make sure the files and tmp directories are writable and not
> full.

To my surprise, there is no /tmp on my live site even though admin/
filesystem doesn't give me any error.  Again, live site seems to be
running fine without /tmp but I just created it manually just in
case.  I did the same on my local dev machine.  Just to be sure I ran
chown and chmod on files directory.  No change.

I then realized all four Drupal 5 and 6 local sites are showing the
same problem.  They are all different sites.  Two of them weren't even
updated for a while.  Now I feel the last OSX 10.5.6 security patch
did this.  I just don't know what to do right now.

I need to test the new dev version of gradebook module because it
gives me the function I need to grade my students today, but I don't
want to try this on my live site.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com