[support] Coherent Access Mess Up - Looking for something else

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Mon Jan 5 02:48:41 UTC 2009

Before I read Bill's book, I was already using Coherent Access to
communicate with my students.  There was already problems:
http://drupal.org/node/317413
The issue above is closed but I am still experiencing exact the same
problem.  There is a user patch listed there.  While I am not sure if
I need to try it, I didn't understand how to patch even after reading
this:
http://drupal.org/patch/apply

After installing OG, it got worse.  The editor/viewer field won't save
more than one user.  If I assign a user to a viewer then I can't add
editor.  I rebuilt permission many times, update.php many times,
emptied caches many but to no avail.  I honestly would like to dump
this module.

Is there any other way to communicate with each user privately?

P.S. when I need to empty caches, I just need to empty tables which
name is/start with cache_, yes?

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com