[support] Panels 2 6.x-2.0-alpha3 - How to setup the URL field

J C jnc3105 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 14:55:06 UTC 2009

Any suggestions on why I cannot see (or where I should look for) the URL
field in the 6.x-2.0-alpha3 of Panels?

I only see Title and Teaser, but not URL and therefore cannot try the quick
things mentioned below.

TIA

p.s.  I do not have Clean URLs setup - is that required?

6.x-2.0-alpha3 <http://drupal.org/node/352622>2008-Dec-30408.7
KBDownload<http://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/panels-6.x-2.0-alpha3.tar.gz>·
Release
notes <http://drupal.org/node/352622>Recommended for *6.x*[image: This is
currently the recommended release for 6.x.]

Some quick things to do with Panels 2:

- Create a panel page with the URL 'node/%' The % is important to make sure
that Drupal's menu system works right.
- Go to advanced settings. Add the argument 'node id'. Set it to whichever
types you like. Set the title in the argument to '%node'
- Go to content; add 'node content', 'node comments', 'node comment form'
panes.