[support] Panels 2 6.x-2.0-alpha3 - How to setup the URL field

J C jnc3105 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 23:42:29 UTC 2009

THANKS for the follow up, SImone!

I select Content Mgmt->Create Content->Panel

Then Choose Layout(Two column Stack) and I see
Title, Menu Settings, CSS ID, Teaser, Revsn Info, Comment Settings, URL Path
Settings, Authoring Info, Publishing options
...The "URL Path Settings" is now showing since I just now added PathAuto
module to my system it was not showing when I sent the original email.

Then, when I click Save I then see Tabs for View, Edit, Panel Layout
settings, Panel Content

This is the only way that I know how to create a "panel" maybe I am missing
something

BTW if instead I do Content Mgmt->Content Type->Edit Panels I see...
Name, Type=Panel, Descptn, Submsn Form stg, Workflow stg, Comments stg

Looking forward to learning what you can share, thanks.

Jeff