[support] Panels 2 6.x-2.0-alpha3 - How to setup the URL field

simone-www.io-lab.org cimo75 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 00:52:46 UTC 2009

I learned that panel is still unstable
I ve also found that is a nice way around having to create regions in
page.tpl.php
Enable panel pages in modules and while you are there add also the
Administration Menu module and active it.
The add a panel page and you ll get all the possible settings for URL,
with placeholders as well if needed
I ve read that panel pages will be replaced by a different system in
further panel module development
Simone