[support] Translation strings not found

Cog Rusty cog.rusty at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 10:42:19 UTC 2009

I think the database table is populated with the source strings as you
visit the relevant pages, because Drupal does not scan all files for
strings automatically.

Try visiting some pages where these strings appear and then search
again. Or, try importing a full translation in some random language
and then remove it if you don't need it..