[support] Site Slow

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Mon Jan 12 13:25:45 UTC 2009

Drupal 6.8

Since I installed OG following Bill book, I am experiencing site being
ridiculously slow even on my local dev machine.  update.php still runs
quickly as expected so I am sure something is wrong.  I have truncated
cache tables numerous times but to no avail.  Rebuilt permission,
update.php, nothing seems to help.  I did turn page cache on, and
optimize css/javascript on but seeing no difference.  Any idea?

Here is the list of modules I am using:
acl
advanced_help
auto_nodetitle
autologout
calendar
cck
coherent_access
content_profile
countdowntimer
date
event
fckeditor
filefield
forum_access
gradebook
image
messaging
nodeaccess
notifications
og
og_calendar
og_content_type_admin
og_reg_keys
og_subgroups
og_vocab
panels
poormanscron
thickbox
token
userplus

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com