[support] Site Slow

KOBA | Hans Rossel hans.rossel at koba.be
Mon Jan 12 14:15:03 UTC 2009

Hi,
I see you are combining a lot of access modules:
- acl
- forum_access
- coherent_access
- nodeaccess
- og

Did you check in the readme.txt and issues if they all work together? Out of
my experience access modules take a lot of resources and it is not a good
idea to combine them unless you checked very well if there are no conflicts.
I'm not sure which ones of the above should go, this will depend on the
priorities of your installation, but it looks too much access stuff to me.
Don't forget to rebuild permissions if you remove access modules.

Hans

Hans Rossel
KOBA Webdevelopment
Kerkstraat 228