[support] Organic Groups, Views 2 and Calendars.

Martin Tomes martin at tomes.org.uk
Tue Jan 13 11:00:21 UTC 2009

I would like to set up a calendar for each organic group. I don't much like
the events module, using Views 2 and Calendar is so much better. My problem
is that I can't work out how to show a calendar of events which belong to an
OG.
I have a group events content type which has a DateTime field (with a to
date) and have created content which appears as an event page in the group.

I have cloned the calendar view and added 'Organic groups: Group node' as an
argument which is validated as Group Node with argument type Node ID and a
date argument 'Date: Date Content: Start Date (field_start_time value) OR
Content: Start Date (field_start_time value2) '. The url for the calendar
page is group/calendar.

My group page is node 606, when I visit group/calendar/606 I get no events.

Where am I going wrong?

--
Martin Tomes
martin at tomes.org.uk