[support] How to create "Edit & Save" Action?

John Thomas drupal.org-2008 at jt-socal.com
Sat Jan 17 22:17:51 UTC 2009

Greg Knaddison wrote:
>> in Drupal 6.
> I think what you need might be provided by http://drupal.org/project/retease

Short Answer: Nope
Details:  Hey, thank you for the effort and quick response.  I
appreciate your thoughts.  I did try this and reteased all my nodes.
This process, however, did not add the new field.  Thanks again.

> You don't really need to "edit/save" you really need to run the node
> through the input filter again.  Which is what retease does (I'm
> pretty sure...I've never used it).

I am certainly open to alternate solutions.  I might post a ticket on
Retease to see if they any suggestions if nobody here can solve this.

> Regards,
> Greg

Greg, thanks again!

--