[support] How to create "Edit & Save" Action?

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 19 16:12:00 UTC 2009

Quoting John Thomas <drupal.org-2008 at jt-socal.com>:

> Any suggestions are appreciated.  I do not know how to code, but can
> probably figure it out if it is only messing with a few lines.

I would probably create an external script to do the job.  Select node
nids of the node_type you want from the DB and do a node_load [1] then
a node_save [2].  For an example of how to bootstrap Drupal from an
external script look at top of cron.php.

[1] http://api.drupal.org/api/function/node_load
[2] http://api.drupal.org/api/function/node_save

--
Earnie  http://r-feed.com
  Make a Drupal difference and review core patches.

-- http://for-my-kids.com/  -- http://give-me-an-offer.com/