[support] About Drupal and update request

iomeneandrei aborruso at tin.it
Tue Jan 20 14:51:27 UTC 2009

Hi all,
probably my english is not so good and I'm not able to explain my problems.
Please be patient I'm trying again.
I know that in drupal I have a connection between my apache and mysql
server, and I know the ports of both.
My question is not about my servers. My question is which URLS and ports are
called when I make an "update request" (/admin/reports/updates)? I know that
I'm using my servers, my ports and my URLS, but I know too that I'm calling
some external sites to have a report about the status of my installation?

What about this external sites (or site)?

Thank youi very much,

Andrea

-----
Andrea Borruso