[support] Nice Menu help

Marc Morris marc at cultmovieforums.com
Wed Jan 21 07:09:38 UTC 2009

I've been persisting with it and I'm slowly getting there, although I
must say support is quite poor.

The style sheet is very poorly commented and could really do with
being considerably stripped down IMO.

But as a drop down menu once you figure out the css it does the job
nicely - even as front-end navigation.

Are there are other drop-down navigation options?

Marc

On 21 Jan 2009, at 00:37, Brian Choc wrote:

> Nice menus is good for back-end administrative use.  I think, for
> the reasons you've outlined below, few use it for front-end
> interfaces.
>
> Brian
>

> On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Marc Morris
> <marc at cultmovieforums.com> wrote:
>
> Has anybody here used the "Nice_Menus" module?
>
> I could really use some help with the rather complex css layout.
>
> I have been fiddling around with the css for hours and I just cannot
> figure out how to code the following (I'm trying to set-up the drop-
> down/horizontal menu option):
> - Set overall font for menus
> - center the type within each menu section
> - make width of each main menu section the same as the drop downs
> directly beneath
>
> ...and finally, is there a way to set the exact width of the entire
> "nice_menu" bar?
>

> Marc

Marc Morris
Cult Movie Forums