[support] I need help with a menu link opening a pop up window

Cherie Davis cheriejd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 16:48:09 UTC 2009

I have a menu item that I need to open a pop up window that would contain an
audio player. This window would need to be sized.

Usually I would just pop the javascript into the link inline or call a .js.
Neither of these appear to be working.

Any guidance, thoughts, sample, examples, tutorials, etc. would by HIGHLY
appreciated. I have tried to get this answer on the forums for weeks now.

I have found info on doing this for a link inside a node, but not for a menu
item. I fail to believe I am the first person in Drupal 6 history to want to
do this. Someone out there must know.

thanks in advance for your help.

Cherie