[support] Edit Multiple Nodes Simultaneously

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 13:06:31 UTC 2009

I need to be able to create a page which will allow me to edit
multiple nodes in a bulk fashion. I need to filter the list of nodes
by node type and CCK field values, and then update all the nodes to
set a certain value in a certain field. There is the editview module
which comes close to this--it adds the ability to create Views which
have editable forms for each node, but you can only edit one node at a
time and this module is only for Drupal 5 and I need it for 6.

Is anyone aware of any such tool which does what I need? If not, we
will have our programmer build it I think.

Thanks.