[support] Nice Menus - two quick questions

Marc Morris marc at cultmovieforums.com
Mon Jan 26 15:21:03 UTC 2009

I'm setting up the Nice_Menus block and I have a couple of questions.

1) Although I have "Block Title" set to "<none>", the title is still
displaying - how do I remove this? I seem to have clicked on
something in admin somewhere an am unable to find what I did and how
to unset the block display.

2) Although I have the Nice_Menus block visibility set to everybody
("If you select no roles, the block will be visible to all users"),
it is currently only visible to logged in users. How do I remedy this?

Thanks,Marc