[support] development and production environments

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 10:46:30 UTC 2009

First of all, am I right in supposing that your test environment crashed on
your laptop as a single Drupal instance?

In other words, taken together the following:

1. Virtual server config
2. MySql string in settings.php   (is that mysql or mysqli?)
3. File system
4. dns configurations (simply an entry in /etc/hosts on your laptop?)

and installed anywhere, the server crashes?

Victor