[support] Few Tips for site maintenance

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Jan 30 16:52:01 UTC 2009

Your logs should automatically be being cleaned out accordint to drupal settings ( every 7 days or something like it) provided you've got a cron configured appropriately.  Look in your scripts folder in the drupal install for a sample cron script that you should run. If you curl cron.php, most of the drupal maintenance tasks will be taken care of for you.

Dave