[support] Few Tips for site maintenance

Genevieve Romier genevieve.romier at urec.cnrs.fr
Fri Jan 30 16:57:25 UTC 2009

Hello,

If you want to reduce the quantity of rows in this table, just change
the parameter that gives the life time of the rows in this table.
It is in the logs parameters and it proposes to suppress the logs older
as xxx. xxx is between one hour and 16 weeks.
I am currently not able to give you the exact terms in English as my
Drupal is localised in French language.

I am not sure it will change the performances of your site.

Best regards,
Geneviève Romier
www.projet-plume.org