[support] Simplenews - Ugly Background in the emails sent

geniekids ratadi2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 10:00:14 UTC 2009

Thanks Hans

1. I already have in fckeditor default as css setting (not the theme
setting) - so that is not helping.
2. I tried google search on how to pick colour and find its hex value -
couldn't get what would help me - as yet - but what i want to know - even i
find out which entry in style.css is passing on the colour - what will i do
with it?
3. Your third option right now looks too complicated for a ( novice like me
) and for a simple purpose of removal of background colour. So am not sure i
want to invest so much time into it.

I found another way around - though quite temporary - i logged in as admin
and set an admin theme for the website which has white background
(bluemarine) - and then used that to send the newsletter - it worked.

Ratnesh