[support] Simplenews - Ugly Background in the emails sent

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 11:07:48 UTC 2009

The Simplenews module README.txt speaks of a helper module which can allow
you to theme individual templates:

 * Simplenews_template
   Simplenews Template provides a themable template with configurable
header,
   footer and style. Header, footer and style are configurable for each
   newsletter independently.

See http://drupal.org/project/simplenews_template

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar