[support] issue with video_upload module

T L tloud365 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 13:28:33 UTC 2009

Hey Ole,

Did you see that the videos are posted to the 'files' directory first and
then subsequently uploaded to youtube for 6.x?  Also do you have cron
running--that's how the videos move from your site to youtube?  I guess I'd
look at cron and then the zend gdata library settings for errors first.

Best,
Tim

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 3:37 AM, Ole Kerpel <oke at iisg.nl> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I haven't been able to make video_upload working. I installed the
> module, the dependencies like CCK and file_field and everything else
> needed as far as I know. After enabling the module and some
> configuration I saw there was a working authentication with Youtube, but
> the files get uploaded to my own site under /files/. Of course I want to
> upload the files to youtube instead. The youtube account is working: I
> uploaded a movie through youtube.
>
> Here is some additional info:
>
> PHP 5.2.6
> Drupal 6.12
> module: http://drupal.org/project/video_upload
>

> Any help is wonderful.
> Thanks in advance for the trouble taken.

Tim Loudon
t: 781.686.6096
e: tloud365 at gmail.com