[support] issue with video_upload module

Ole Kerpel oke at iisg.nl
Tue Jun 2 07:37:19 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I haven't been able to make video_upload working. I installed the
module, the dependencies like CCK and file_field and everything else
needed as far as I know. After enabling the module and some
configuration I saw there was a working authentication with Youtube, but
the files get uploaded to my own site under /files/. Of course I want to
upload the files to youtube instead. The youtube account is working: I
uploaded a movie through youtube.

Here is some additional info:

PHP 5.2.6
Drupal 6.12
module: http://drupal.org/project/video_upload

Any help is wonderful.
Thanks in advance for the trouble taken.