[support] issue with video_upload module

Jonathan Hedstrom jhedstrom at opensourcery.com
Tue Jun 2 20:23:06 UTC 2009

Ole Kerpel wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> Thanks again for the quick help!
>
> I went into the httpd log on my server and saw that DOMDocument.class
> was missing. That comes with an php xml package. I just installed it
> and at least cron works while the module is Enabled.
>
> Watching the “manage video uploads” now gives me an overview of the
> movies uploaded to youtube. I guess it’s working! I’ll do some more
> tests though.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ole

Ole,

I'm glad you got this working. There is a new stable release in the
works that will be fully compatible with FileField 3.x. In the meantime,
the more testing on the current 6.x dev release, the better.

Cheers,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Hedstrom                                     OpenSourcery
http://opensourcery.com                        Technology for Good