[support] issue with video_upload module

Ole Kerpel oke at iisg.nl
Tue Jun 2 15:02:32 UTC 2009

Hi Tim,

Thanks again for the quick help!

I went into the httpd log on my server and saw that DOMDocument.class
was missing. That comes with an php xml package. I just installed it and
at least cron works while the module is Enabled.

Watching the "manage video uploads" now gives me an overview of the
movies uploaded to youtube. I guess it's working! I'll do some more
tests though.

Regards,

Ole