[support] Partial Data Returned On Search

Sven Decabooter sdecabooter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 07:01:39 UTC 2009

Are you searching for the full SKU string?
As the default Drupal search doesn't do partial word search...

What you could do is get the nid of the node that doesn't have all its
fields showing up in the search results, and running the following query:
SELECT * FROM {search_dataset} WHERE sid = <your nid>
That way you can see what words have been indexed for that particular node,
and will (or should) show up in the result list when searched for.