[support] Some images are not displayed the content

David Hautbois david.hautbois at free.fr
Thu Jun 4 21:51:43 UTC 2009

Hello

Could someone help me to understand why 2 images (0004_0.png and
005.png) are not displayed in this content ;
http://david.hautbois.free.fr/drupal/?q=content/ins%C3%A9rer-des-cartes-g%C3%A9oportail-dans-un-contenu
The web server/Drupal returns "302 found" but not "200 OK". (Using firebug)

I've mixed private and public download method to analyze the issue.

Drupal 6.12 + CCK 2.2 + FileField 6.x-3.0 + FileField Paths 6.x-1.2 + TinMCE

I don't understand....

Is the private download method limited to 3 by page ?
Is there a problem with my web hosting provider ?

Thanks.

David.