[support] D5: ImageCache Nightmare

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Mon Jun 15 05:37:08 UTC 2009

I posted this to ImageCache support but received no response yet,
hoping someone here could help since I am kinda desperate.

Under Drupal 5.18, I tried to update ImageCache from 5.x-1.7 to
5.x-2.4, which resulted in White Page of Death.  I don't think it is a
memory issue since phpinfo.php still tells me memory_limit is 128MB.

I then went back to the backup which contains 5.x-1.7 and flushed the
each preset cache.  Now I am getting tons of images missing.  It is
very inconsistent.  Some thumbnails are fine but not the main size
page.  Some are missing on all the presets, thumbnail, main image, and
original, while some others are just fine in all presets.  I can't see
the pattern which ones are OK.  It seems so random.

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com