[support] Background images stopped appearing in some pages

Idan Arbel idan at arbel-designs.com
Tue Jun 16 07:10:02 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have a very strange problem that I have no idea what the solution is.

Suddenly I site that was working great has a problem where the background
images called using a css file stopped showing up on all pages that had some
sort of url alias:

This page doesn't show the background images:
http://www.eshhar.co.il/our-commitment

This page does: http://www.eshhar.co.il/node/19

Also the front page doesn't show the images either :
http://www.eshhar.co.il/

I tried changing all the background image paths to absolute but still the
same issue.

When I turn off clean-urls all pages don't display the background images.

What could be the cause of this, this happened without any change on my
part.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is a live site so pretty urgent.

Thanks

Idan