[support] House Keeping Question

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Mon Jun 15 23:23:57 UTC 2009

One of the Drupal sites I maintain, my main web site, was my first
Drupal site.  Trials and errors made it kinda messy.  I am still a
Drupal noob but later sites I created are much cleaner, much fewer
problems.  I want to clean this site up without rebuilding it from the
scratch, if possible.  A few questions.

Drupal 5.18
MySQL 5.0.37
phpMyAdmin 2.10.0.2
PHP 5.2.1

- My local MySQL has more tables than my live one.  When I backup live
database, I choose Add/Drop Table option, and select Replace instead
of "Insert".  How can I make the Export so the number of table matches?

- There are so many orphaned content types, nodes, views, and images.
Is there any module that will tell me what isn't being used so I can
delete them all?

I am sure if I move over to Drupal 6 from this mess, it will be a
nightmare.  I already have Image Gallery problem which isn't showing
on my newer sites.
Thanks in advance.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com