[support] D5: ImageCache Nightmare

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Mon Jun 15 21:07:41 UTC 2009

On 09/06/15(月), at 3:37, KOBA | Hans Rossel wrote:

> - check server error log what error caused the white screen of death
> and search for that error on drupal.org.

Thanks!
I realized how important that is.  I reinstalled 5.x-2.4, and found
the cause of the White Screen of Death from the PHP error log.  It was
Thickbox.  After trials and errors, I finally made it work by
disabling Thickbox, update ImageCache 5.x-2.4, run update.php, then
reinstall Thickbox.

One problem remains:
Thickbox in Image Gallery no longer works, while thickbox on image
field and all other places still work just fine.

I tried:
- I disabled Image Gallery in Thickbox, update.php, and re-enabled it
again
- Truncated cache tables
- Clear browser cache
- Clear cookies (just in case)

I then created a custom Image Gallery View, but the same result.
Filed won't give me the option for Thickbox.  Any idea?
Thanks in advance.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com