[support] force users to enter path alias

Mohammed@atexplorer.com mohammed at atexplorer.com
Mon Jun 22 18:22:38 UTC 2009

hello Earnie

thank you very much. William and Fred have also explained this to me
already, and I thank the 3 of you for leading me to this discovery which
adds to the beauty of drupal in my "eyes". however, I explained to them
that my only problem with this is that it requires writing code, and I
don't think I can do this, even though it's just a few lines long.

thank you.
Mohammed.

On 6/22/2009 7:33 PM, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> Quoting "Mohammed at atexplorer.com" <mohammed at atexplorer.com>:
>
>> hello William,
>>
>> thanks for the answer. I don't prefer to use this method as I need to
>> hack core files. any other thoughts?
>>

> Using hook_form_alter() doesn't ``hack core''.  You create a custom
> module and set the form attribute to make the field required.  There
> is no other method.
>
> --
> Earnie
> -- http://r-feed.com/           -- http://for-my-kids.com/