[support] force users to enter path alias

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Tue Jun 23 02:02:57 UTC 2009

If you have an eye for usability or UI design or documentation writing or some
other non-coding skill, you may be able to get someone in #Drupal to code it
up for you in exchange for reviewing a patch or three.  There's lots of things
you can do that don't involve code that Drupal desperately needs, and the
currency of open source is labor. :-)

(No guarantee that it will work, but "you look at my issue and I'll look at
yours" is a common arrangement.)

--
Larry Garfield
larry at garfieldtech.com