[support] View stopped working....

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:55:45 UTC 2009

To see views query in views 1, install the devel module and configure it to
log and display queries for users with suitable permissions.

(hopefully you can do this on a backup site, and not necessarily the
production site, since this can slow things down).

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar
http://projectflowandtracker.com