[support] View stopped working....

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:54:02 UTC 2009

Here's the thing:

1. Idan says that when he goes to Adminster > Content management > Content
he sees the nodes of his non-page content types that views doesn't show him.

(please confirm this once again, Idan)

2. He doesn't mention any errors he has seen, so we don't really know that
views is breaking, or that the SQL is breaking.

Victor