[support] View stopped working....

John Callahan john.callahan at UDel.Edu
Tue Jun 23 14:20:31 UTC 2009

True.  By break, I meant what part is not working as expected: the data,
the SQL (View), or the display?

Is it true that a primary difference here between the Content page and a
View is that the view does a join to one of the CCK tables?  If so, I
would check that the data tables still behave well; try selects on those
individual CCK tables as well as joins using node/cck tables.  If they
work, you feel pretty good about your data.  I would then start looking
at things that Views add over plain SQL, like access permissions and
maybe display (already discussed cache).

Who knows, maybe it's a javascript/jQuery error that prevents the
display even though the query works???   I really don't know.

- John