[support] Using Taxonomy to filter topics / categories

Kathleen Murtagh kathleen at ceardach.com
Tue Jun 23 19:32:45 UTC 2009

User-Selectable Roles: http://drupal.org/project/user_selectable_roles

One of the ideas behind that module is to use access control to hide and
show content, and then allow a user to pick which things are available to
them.  If you use Taxonomy Access Control, and assign roles per taxonomy, a
user could then pick what roles they wanted.

Alternatively, you can have a custom view, with an exposed field that
remembers the user's last selected option, that would allow a user to pick
and choose what content they wanted to see.

--
Kathleen Murtagh