[support] multisite: node's data is not visibile but exist

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Fri Jun 26 15:15:22 UTC 2009

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:53:59 +0200
Michel Morelli <michel at ziobuddalabs.it> wrote:

> Hi all. I have created a multisite from a single site. This is
> from my settings.php:
>
> $db_prefix = array(
>   'default' => '',
>   'comments' => 'myprefix_shared.',
> 'content_field_email' => 'myprefix_shared.',
> 'content_field_fax' => 'myprefix_shared.',
> 'content_field_phone' => 'myprefix_shared.',
> 'content_group' => 'myprefix_shared.',
> 'content_group_fields' => 'myprefix_shared.',
> 'content_node_field' => 'myprefix_shared.',
> 'content_node_field_instance' => 'myprefix_shared.',

> 'content_type_pastaio' => 'myprefix_shared.',
                     ^^
Could it be a typo? yep I noticed that there is a _pasta table as
well ;)

As a general idea... get the list of all the tables from your db and
then work with a bit of sed (or use regep support from yur db) to
create the db_prefix array.
If you're converting from a single side setup do the same to rename
tables.
I'm a bit out of exercise with mysql... so I couldn't think of
anything else that should be renamed other than tables.

Can you get the list of available content types?
I really didn't get the exact problem you're experiencing.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it