[support] multisite: node's data is not visibile but exist

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Fri Jun 26 15:29:10 UTC 2009

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo ha scritto:
> On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:53:59 +0200
> Michel Morelli <michel at ziobuddalabs.it> wrote:
>

>> Hi all. I have created a multisite from a single site. This is
>> from my settings.php:
>>
>> $db_prefix = array(
>>   'default' => '',
>>   'comments' => 'myprefix_shared.',
>> 'content_field_email' => 'myprefix_shared.',
>> 'content_field_fax' => 'myprefix_shared.',
>> 'content_field_phone' => 'myprefix_shared.',
>> 'content_group' => 'myprefix_shared.',
>> 'content_group_fields' => 'myprefix_shared.',
>> 'content_node_field' => 'myprefix_shared.',
>> 'content_node_field_instance' => 'myprefix_shared.',
>>

>> 'content_type_pastaio' => 'myprefix_shared.',
>>
>                      ^^
> Could it be a typo? yep I noticed that there is a _pasta table as
> well ;)

Yes, There is pasta and pastaio. Pastaio is a content type and pasta is
one of my table. Where is the problem ?

> As a general idea... get the list of all the tables from your db and
> then work with a bit of sed (or use regep support from yur db) to
> create the db_prefix array.

I have selected it with phpmyadmin, exported via phpmyadmin, create the
new db, imported into new db.
All works. Multilanguage works. Other type of content type works, but
they haven't cck items. The only problem is with the content type that
have cck items.

> Can you get the list of available content types?

Only 3: page, story and pastaio.

> I really didn't get the exact problem you're experience.

Simple: I can not understad why all pages of my "pastaio" content type
(fields created via cck) are empty. If I try to edit the node I see a
blank form but the data are present in the DB. I have create a "view"
that display me the data of every "pastaio" node and it works.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it