[support] how to theme a non node content ?

KOBA | Hans Rossel hans.rossel at koba.be
Wed May 6 15:53:13 UTC 2009

You have to check if there is a tpl.php file in modules/forward, if so
copy, put in your theme folder and change there. If not open
forward.module and search for theme_... Functions. Copy the ones you
want to change into template.php and replace theme by phptemplate.

This is actually the basics of Drupal theming, its nicely described in
the d6 theming handbook.

Hans

2009/5/6, Michel Morelli <michel at ziobuddalabs.it>:
> Justin Gruenberg ha scritto:
>> You can't choose arbitrary names for templates.  I've never used the
>> forward module, so I can't offer any specific advice on it.  You might
>> want to try the Devel module.  The theme developer module it includes
>> will give you some hints on each part of your page that can be themed,
>> what provides the current theme, and candidate names for overriding
>> theme files and theme functions in template.php.
>>
> I'm using it (great module and submodules). But Theme developer module
> say me that the only file that I can modify is "page-forward.tpl.php".
> I want to use page.tpl.php file for the "container" and theming the
> content that arrive from forward module.
>
> M.
>
> PS: sorry for bad english.
>
> --
> Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.net
> Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
> Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
> Telefono: 0200619074
> Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660
>
> http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
> http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
> http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
>
> 						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it