[support] navigating through Drupal modules

Cosmo drupallist at dirtsimple.net
Thu May 7 13:11:33 UTC 2009

This is an amazing presentation of modules.

Here's a few suggestions if you don't mind.

1) I think one of the right nav boxes should contain the entire list of
modules because one feature you offer is (if I could quickly narrow the
group to a select list of modules) the dependencies.

2) I think you can tell a great deal about a module based on it's number of
downloads, latest revision date, number of issues posted about the module,
last date of that issue and whether (or when) the last issue was closed.

Your presentation method would take module discovery to a new level.

The only other thing I would ask is for someone to offer a place where
module users (like myself) could go to, relative to a specific module, and
post how the module was used by me. What I achieved and how I did it. It
would create be a self documenting project area of sorts.