[support] navigating through Drupal modules

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Fri May 8 01:43:34 UTC 2009

I'll say again, any module presentation mechanism has to be able to scale from
5000 modules (we'll be there soon) to 10,000 modules (so we don't have to
redesign it again in 2 months.)

There has already been an immense amount of work put into designing a revamped
project management system for drupal.org, including the hiring of an
internationally acclaimed designer, Mark Boulton.  (Who has since become a
Drupal fan, because we're just that cool.)  An upgrade to the site is in
progress.  See the group below for more.

http://groups.drupal.org/drupalorg-redesign-plan-drupal-association

--
Larry Garfield
larry at garfieldtech.com