[support] CPU usage

KOBA | Hans Rossel hans.rossel at koba.be
Wed May 13 12:31:06 UTC 2009

http://drupal.org/project/admin_menu
it gives you a dropdown menu on top with the ratio, but its actually not
really neccesary because its again an extra module and you probably need
less modules. The core "Who's online" block should give you the same data,
enable it and make it visibly only for your role (make an admin role for
yourself if you would not have done this yet).

Hans