[support] CPU usage

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at theingots.org
Wed May 13 19:42:46 UTC 2009

Btw, we currently use Mailfoundry as our spam filter, and Mailfoundry
also has problems red-listing the IP of the school in question. It's the
same reason - a large number of emails originating from this IP are
interpreted as spam.

How would you interpret this? Does the fact that Mailfoundry also blocks
the exact same IP mean anything? It seems odd that both services would
see a problem with this IP sending a lot of queries and decide to
red-list it.

Daniel.