[support] CPU usage

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 14 12:17:50 UTC 2009

Quoting Daniel Carrera <daniel.carrera at theingots.org>:

> Btw, we currently use Mailfoundry as our spam filter, and
> Mailfoundry also has problems red-listing the IP of the school in
> question. It's the same reason - a large number of emails
> originating from this IP are interpreted as spam.

Is there some means for you to verify that it isn't SPAM?  Is it
possible to white list the IP address?  Are there controls at the
school to prevent its servers from being used by external
users/servers for Relay, etc.?  If the school's servers aren't sound
then they should get that fixed.  If someone in the school is abusing
the schools services they should get that fixed.

--
Earnie