[support] CPU usage

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Thu May 14 12:24:24 UTC 2009

This almost sounds like a pre-fetching proxy being used by the school,
such as Blue Coat. Those can be a real nightmare and are common at
creating these sorts of problems. Just for an idea of what I am talking
about, here's a post where a Wordpress site had a similar problem:

http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2006/02/15/defense-contractor-attacks-homeland-stupidity/

Blue Coat is common in government and educational institutions, as well
as big corporations.

Jamie Holly