[support] user connection issue

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 14 12:11:43 UTC 2009

Quoting Didine <didinux at gmail.com>:

> Hello Earnie,
>
> Thanks for the link :)
>
> I now have a small problem, how can i disable the contrib modules i have in
> my 4.7 drupal install ? (keep in mind that i can't login to my site) so the
> question how can i disable the contrib module from the database ?

I find that the best way to disable modules for upgrading is to move
the contrib modules directory outside of the Drupal root to a backup
directory.  You are not going to need those version any longer but you
might need to remember something you've forgotten about one of them.

I also make use of symlinking (junction points on windows) for the
root directory and install Drupal in /opt/drupal/drupal5,
/opt/drupal/drupal6, etc.

--
Earnie
-- http://r-feed.com/           -- http://for-my-kids.com/